Seagrave Holmes was born in 2247. Now aged 30, he is a genius tinkerer and fixes anything he can get his hands on. He spends his days in his shop, and at night, he hangs around the Weatherly Hotel to talk to Vera Weatherly, who he is not-so-secretly in love with. Seagrave has that easy way of relating to the common folk. He fits into their social world without even thinking about it. While he is exceptionally gifted with machines, he never lords that over others.
- Seagrave is generally to be found in his shop or (often on the flight deck), trying and failing to woo Vera Weatherly. He can also be found leaving his room, (mid-deck next to marketplace entry) around 2-4 AM. The Lone Wanderer can overhear that she does not want to be with him as he reeks of sewage.
- Seagrave is re-stocked on Monday and Thursday.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character drops an ear when killed (Contract Killer).|
|This character is a merchant.||Caps: around 300|
Sells: ammunition, armor, weapons and miscellaneous
|This character is involved in quests.|
- The Replicated Man: Seagrave is in possession of a Replicated Man holotape.
- The Wasteland Survival Guide: While working on the Wasteland Guide quest, he is one of the persons to talk to in finding out the history of Rivet City. If one asks Vera Weatherly about Rivet City's history she will direct them to talk to Seagrave. When speaking to Seagrave, his speech makes it obvious that he has a crush on Vera.
- Council Seat: Bannon mentions that his council seat is being contested by Seagrave. He wants you to look for incriminating evidence against his opponent.
- Reporting Bannon to Danvers for trying to blackmail him will cause Seagrave to provide a "true, blue friendship discount" at his store.
- Reporting him to Danvers will cause Seagrave to dislike the Lone Wanderer. He will still trade but will charge more.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|.32 pistol||Butter knife
Seagrave Holme's room key
|Seagrave Holme's key|
- If one asks for a recommended place to get a drink he'll recommend the Weatherly Hotel, unlike most other characters who recommend the Muddy Rudder.
- He claims to have everything in the wasteland, but the player character can mock him by mentioning the T-51b power armor and asking Seagrave if he has a set.
- "Look, if you just want to crack wise, go somewhere else. But if you've got stuff you want to sell, then I'm your man."
- "Vera, I know I'm not a sophisticated man, but I am a man, and I can take care of you."
- "After what you did? Only because I have to."
Seagrave Holmes appears only in Fallout 3.
- PC Playstation 3 Xbox 360 If you sided with Bannon during Council Seat, then his dialogue changes. His quote before his trade interface is "After what you did? Only because I have to." His lips do not move during 'After what you did,' but they do for 'Only because I have to.' [verified]
- PC Xbox 360 Seagrave can disappear from the ship, with no trace of where he has gone. [verified]
- Due to this bug both Seagrave and Vera Weatherly can end up inside an inaccessible building near a makeshift super mutant camp north of Project Purity, engaging in endless looped conversation. Teleporting them back to the ship using console commands on PC seems to fix their behavior.