|For an overview of glove variants, see Glove.|
Worn by the scientists that worked at the Big Mountain facility before the war to protect their hands.
V.A.T.S. Special Attacks
|- Type of attack||- Skill required|
|- Damage per attack in V.A.T.S.||- Action point cost|
|- Damage per action point||- Additional effects|
|Stomp||50||84||20||4.2||Only on knocked down enemies|
|Cross||75||46.2||20||2.31||2.5x damage to limbs|
- Note: Unarmed weapons do double normal damage in V.A.T.S.
The scientist glove can successfully strike about 245 times from full condition before breaking.
- Corrosive glove - a rare variant found in the Z-43 innovative toxins plant and on a unique spore plant, Dionaea Muscipula, near the Signal Hills transmitter.
- Sterilizer glove - a rare red version of this glove. It is found just behind a barrier in the Y-17 medical facility and on Super-Ego.
- Dr. Mobius' glove - a unique variant found in the Forbidden Zone, on a table in the same room as Dr. Mobius.
- Dr. Klein's glove - a unique variant found in Higgs Village, in House #101.
|- Weapon name (melee or unarmed)||- Attacks in V.A.T.S.|
|- Weapon name (gun, energy or explosive)||- Action point cost|
|- Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||- Damage per action point|
|- Damage per second||- Weapon spread|
|- Area of effect damage||- Magazine capacity (shots per reload)|
|- Effect damage & duration||- Durability (number of attacks before breaking)|
|- Bonus effects||- Weight|
|- Attacks per second||- Value in caps|
|- Critical chance % multiplier||- Value to weight ratio|
|- Critical damage||- Skill required|
|- Critical effect damage & duration||- Strength required|
|- With all mods attached|
|Dr. Klein's glove||34||46.4||-5 EW/30s|
|Dr. Mobius' glove||28||38.2||-5 EW/30s|
- Note: Unarmed damage is doubled in V.A.T.S.
- Z-14 Pepsinae DNA splicing lab - Located on the operation table in the big room.
- Mysterious cave - On a table in a southeast section.
- Higgs Village - House #102 - In a footlocker on 2nd floor.
- Sold by Sink Central Intelligence Unit.