The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Layout[edit | edit source]
A small two story building that is home to a laboratory and small living area. The first level has a terminal (owned but hackable), a weapons workbench, chemistry station, cooking station, armor workbench, and a number of containers and various scientific equipment like microscopes. The top floor has a number of chems and a bed (owned).
Inhabitants[edit | edit source]
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- A number of stimpaks, Rad-X, purified water, a RadAway, and a Med-X (all are owned and as a result must be stolen) on both floors.
- Scara's terminal key - Dropped by Doctor Duff on her death. Gives access to Professor Scara's terminal.
- Science! Center key - On Doctor Duff and Professor Scara. Opens the Science! Center door.
Related quests[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The terminal is listed as Professor Scara's terminal, and inside it are three dated entries concerning herself, Doctor Duff and even Takahashi.
- One of the entries in Scara's terminal concern the arrival of The Prydwen, which can be read before the airship has even arrived.
- Professor Scara is set as essential and thus is unable to kill, presumably due to her possible necessity for the Brotherhood of Steel questline.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
The Science! Center appears only in Fallout 4.
Gallery[edit | edit source]