The schoolhouse is a building within Diamond City in 2287. The schoolhouse is where the children of Diamond City are educated by Mister Zwicky and his robotic teacher's aid Miss Edna, who is a Miss Nanny. The school is also populated by several children, and is open 24-hours, with some children entering and leaving throughout the day.
Layout[edit | edit source]
The schoolhouse has a very vertical layout, with a small residence on the first floor, the schoolhouse on the second floor, and a somewhat dubious drug recreational area on the roof accessible via a ladder behind Mister Zwicky's desk. On top of the roof is a school bus, which functions as the school's sign. However, one can enter like any other bus and find various chems.
Inhabitants[edit | edit source]
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
Live & Love issue issue #9 (+5% damage dealt by robotic companions) - Located on the ground floor, in the room underneath the stairs on a cinder block next to a bed.
Related quests[edit | edit source]
- Holiday Spirits - Drop-off point for Christmas packages.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The school bus on top of the building is entirely empty except for a Jet inhaler and a bottle of Gwinnett brew next to each other on the dash and a chem chest in the very back of the bus.
- Cait dislikes interrupting class by talking to Mister Zwicky and when you encourage Miss Edna in thinking that "love conquers all."
- Curie likes getting Edna's math question correct (180), encouraging her romance, and apologizing to Zwicky for interrupting the class. Since all three constitute different 'likes' to her, all of them can be acquired in a row without worrying about cooldown.
- Guards in the school may ask the Sole Survivor, “Aren’t you a little old to be in school?”
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]