Saturnite is a space-age, metallic-ceramic alloy developed at Big MT for use in a variety of fields.
The building housing the corporation that owned and distributed Saturnite-brand cosmic knives was located in Ashton. However, after the War, as the Divide was born, the building collapsed into the newly formed fissure.
Saturnite has a few unique characteristics such as its uncanny sharpness, its ability to hold an edge, and its ability to retain heat for extended periods of time. Like other ceramics, it has a very high strength-to-weight ratio.
- ↑ Collapsed Saturnite building in the Divide
- ↑ Forbidden Zone Dome terminal entries; drone control terminal, X-42 Giant Robo-Scorpion Test Log
- ↑ Saturnite alloy research facility and X-7a "Left Field" artillery launch
- ↑ Sierra Madre Casino terminals; Cafe Madrid terminal, These Knives!
- ↑ Recipe: Super-Heated Knife!
- ↑ Wikipedia:Ceramic engineering