Background[edit | edit source]
Sargento and his gang operated in the Capital Wasteland at one time. As of 2103, they have set up shop in the Watoga Civic Center, and run a fighting arena where they pit slaves against dangerous creatures. Johnny Weston describes Sargento as a "two-bit wanna-be Roman emperor" and a "sick bastard." However, he also never goes back on a deal and stays committed.
Sargento also wants to keep his clientele at the arena entertained, to the point of suggesting ridiculous or overly vague themes. He leaves notes for Carl Madeiros, a technician in the gang, with ideas for new match types. One of Sargento's suggestions was simply "chainsaws." When asked what this meant, Sargento only replied "Chainsaws! You know, grgzgzghghgh pow! Make it happen!"
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character is essential. Essential characters cannot be killed.|
|This character is involved in quests.||The Ol' Weston Shuffle|
Quests[edit | edit source]
The Ol' Weston Shuffle: After the player character wins their matches in this quest, Sargento will come out to the arena to buy the player character as a new slave. After this, he will make them drink from the "Winner's Cup," knocking them out. Sargento will then disappear from the game. If the player character loses and the raiders turn hostile, Sargento will never appear.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Random weapon||Stimpak x1|
Notes[edit | edit source]
Sargento has a long scar along his right eye.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Glenn: "Funny story. I ran into Sargento and his gang out in the Capital Wasteland. I was just a scrappy kid at the time, and I stole cans of food from them. Got caught, and wound up in a fist-fight with the boss-man himself. I decked him hard with a sucker punch, but he laughed it off, and offered me a job as a caravan guard. When we settled here, I just kept at it. Only now, instead of keeping jerks away, I keep them in."
- Johnny Weston: "It was purely personal. Hal crossed me. I had to be the one to do him in, not some two-bit wanna-be Roman emperor like Sargento."
- Johnny Weston: "Sargento's a sick bastard, but he's a man of his word, if nothing else. He's not the type to renege on a deal."
- Ideas for new match types
- Watoga Civic Center terminal entries; Civic Center tech terminal
- Sargento: "Alright, my new slave. Time to celebrate with a drink from the Winner's Cup! Bottoms up!"