|For an overview of Brotherhood outposts in Fallout 2, see Brotherhood outpost.|
Layout[edit | edit source]
Access to the bunker is granted by Matthew upon successful retrieval of the vertibird plans from Navarro for the Brotherhood of Steel. If the Chosen One has obtained the plans, they will find an impressive amount of loot within the bunker and may also wish to make use of the ACE computer to boost their SPECIAL stats.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- T-51b power armor - In a locker on the lower level.
- Brotherhood armor - In the same locker as the power armor.
- YK32 pulse pistol - In a locker adjacent to the armor locker.
- YK42B pulse rifle - In the same locker as the pulse pistol.
- Small energy cells - In the second locker from the door
- Microfusion cells - In the same locker as the small energy cells
Notes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
The San Francisco Brotherhood outpost appears only in Fallout 2.
Gallery[edit | edit source]