|For an overview of metal armor variants in all games, see metal armor.|
For the Atomic Shop outfit in Fallout 76, see Samurai outfit.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
The armor can be obtained by reverse pickpocketing Toshiro Kago with a stronger set of armor or taking it after his death.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The male version of this armor covers the left hand, thus the Pip-Boy glove's nub clips through it.
- When worn by a male character, their right hand becomes significantly darker.
- With the boost to Melee Weapons and Melee Damage plus the 30 DR, this is one of the best armor pieces in the game for a melee oriented character.
- It is very difficult to pickpocket, even with maximum stats.
- Though considered a variant of metal armor, it is lighter and doesn't impose an Agility penalty.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
The emblem in the armor is the "wood sorrel" mon, a popular mon that Toshiro Kago chose for his name at the beginning of the Tokugawa shogunate since the use of mon spread to all classes only during this period.
Gallery[edit | edit source]