Fallout Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
“Oh, it's just awful here. Can't you help us?”
Interactions with the player character
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Left My Heart: Frank Weathers' family was captured by the Legion. Instead of him manning up, he tasks the Courier with freeing his family.
Effects of player's actions
- After completing the quest Left My Heart, she, along with her mother and brother, will run to the Old Mormon Fort within Freeside.
- If her mother dies in the escape from Cottonwood Cove, she will mention it if you talk to her at the Old Mormon Fort. She will not mention her brother's death, should he die in the escape.
- Killing her mother or brother by detonating their collars will result in her becoming sad and dismissive, no longer allowing her collar to be removed. She can still be freed after paying Canyon Runner but says the player character will get no thanks from her.
When outside of dialogue with Sammy, her voice will be deeper and sound much like Colonel Moore's voice.
Sammy Weathers appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- resurrect her inside the slave pen. This will allow the Courier to speak to all of the Weathers family and deactivate/activate their collars.[verified] When the Courier arrives in Cottonwood Cove, Sammy may already be dead (possibly spawned in the lake, activating her collar). If she is dead, Kenny will not give the option to deactivate his collar, instead calling the Courier a "killer". To rectify this and complete the mission, find Sammy's body and
- When the Courier arrives in Cottonwood Cove or when a previous save in the area is loaded, Sammy may be standing or walking outside the cage. She will exhibit the same behavior as though she were in the cage and will walk into the cage when the gate is opened.[verified]