| ||This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, please change the link to point directly to the intended page.|
Sam may refer to:
- Sam Pritchard, a member of the group that made a failed attempt at breaching the defenses of the Sierra Army Depot, mentioned in Fallout 2.
- Sam Warrick, a hostile loner wandering the Capital Wasteland, found in a random encounter in Fallout 3.
- Sam (L.O.B. Enterprises), an employee at L.O.B. Enterprises before the Great War, mentioned in Fallout 3.
- Sam Glover, the son of Henry Glover and a candidate for overseer of Vault 11, mentioned in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Sam Teller, a deceased settler found at the Mad Mulligan's Minecart Coaster attraction at Nuka-World in the Fallout 4 add-on Nuka-World.
- Sam Bailey, the foreman of Kerwood mine before the Great War, mentioned in Fallout 76.
- Sam Blackwell, a U.S. Senator from the state of West Virginia, mentioned in Fallout 76.
- Sam (Fallout Tactics), a multiplayer character from the Brotherhood of Steel in Fallout Tactics multiplayer.
- Real-life people:
- Sam Bernstein, a developer who worked at Bethesda Softworks as a quality assurance tester on Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas, Fallout 4, Fallout 76 and Fallout Shelter.
- Sam Cohen, an American child actor who voiced Pete and other children in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Sam Riegel, a developer who worked at Bethesda Softworks as a voice director, as well as a voice actor, on Fallout: New Vegas, and as a voice actor on the Fallout 4 add-on Far Harbor and Fallout 76.
- Sam Nowicki, a developer who worked at Bethesda Softworks as an additional quality assurance tester on Fallout 4.
- Sam Santos, a developer who worked at Glutton Creeper Games as the artist of the cover of Fallout Pen and Paper d20.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.