|For the Salisbury Steak that appears in the Fallout series, see Salisbury Steak.|
Survival skill effect
|10||+1 Hit Point for 5s||-18 Starvation|
|20||+1 Hit Point for 5s||-21 Starvation|
|30||+1 Hit Point for 5s||-24 Starvation|
|40||+1 Hit Point for 5s||-27 Starvation|
|50||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-30 Starvation|
|60||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-33 Starvation|
|70||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-36 Starvation|
|80||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-39 Starvation|
|90||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-42 Starvation|
|100||+3 Hit Point for 5s||-45 Starvation|
- Note: Radiation is not affected by Survival skill level.
- Five in the Camp McCarran concourse, two in the terminal building.
- Three in the Atomic Wrangler Casino.
- Three in the H&H Tools Factory.
- Two in New Vegas Steel.
- Two in the Nipton house with the Mister Gutsy prototype.
- Two in the Nipton General Store.
- ruined cafe. One Salisbury Steak can be found inside the second floor of the
- Sierra Madre vending machines. Can be bought at
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.