The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Sal's Grinders is a pre-War sandwich shop which specialised in cranberry sandwiches. It was eventually run out of business when "Big Papa Moe's Lip Smackin' Sandwich Shack" opened next door and stocked a tastier version of cranberry sandwich, stealing both their customers and employees.
The front door of the restaurant opens to a large dining area with a service counter and two windows showing the kitchen. Going down the open hallway, there are bathrooms on the right, with a first aid box in the men's room. Across from there is an entrance to the kitchen, which has various cooking-related junk items. At the end of the hallway is a back entrance and the stairs to the next level.
The second floor has little of note besides another staircase that leads to the third floor. The first room on the left there is a small bedroom, situated next to a closet with a hole in the wall that leads to a section of the roof with an explosives crate, cooler and a "block the bot" protest sign to be looted. Back inside, there is a door connected to a terminal that opens to an office with multiple containers. Another opening in this room grants access to the connected rooftops of Beckley. The final room is a living area with a steamer trunk and Sal's personal terminal.
- Blacksheep dossier - Note, on a cigarette machine near the back entrance on the ground floor. Found during Baa Baa Black Sheep.
- Top of the World ad packet - Holotape, on a desk next to Sal's personal terminal.
- Wolf's message to Bo-Peep - Holotape, on a table in the dining room. Found during Baa Baa Black Sheep.
- Random recipe - On a counter in the kitchen, next to a lunch pail.
- Vault-Tec bobblehead - On a desk next to Sal's personal terminal.
- Random magazine - On a shelf in the men's bathroom.
Sal's Grinders appears only in Fallout 76.