The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
According to Beckett, Sage was a violent murderer and thief until he became addicted to chems, which led to huge changes in his mentality and a penchant for joining various cults. These cults included one which worshipped Tatos and one which believed that everyone lived inside a terminal or AI program. None of his stays have lasted more than a month before Beckett is forced to bail him out. Most recently, he has fallen in with the Cult of the Mothman and once again needs rescue.
He has a habit of running off, but mysteriously still finds his way to where he is needed. Despite his constantly addled state, he is surprisingly perceptive and knowledgeable, although his words often come off as muddled and cryptic.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character is involved in quests.|
- After returning to Beckett at the end of Traitor's Demise, Sage points to the "heart" of the Blood Eagles - their modified Buffout supply - at Hawke's Refuge as Beckett's best target, thus starting the next quest, Supply and Demand.
- After returning to Beckett at the end of Needs of the Many, Sage can be found talking to Beckett, hinting at the status of his brother Frankie. Beckett takes this to mean that he is being held captive by The Claw, leading him to call in favors with Ronny and Edwin's gang to investigate.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
- ↑ Vault 76 residents: "Tell me more about Sage."
Beckett: "Sage is a violent murderer, a sloppy thief, and used chems until his brain rotted down to almost nothing. Now he sees the world... differently than we do. Last time I saw him, I was trying to get out of the Blood Eagles and he was joining a new cult."
- ↑ Vault 76 residents: "What kind of a cult are we talking about here?"
Beckett: "For a while he was into a Tato cult. They just... spoke to and then... ate Tatos. Um. I try not to judge you know. So... moving on. Then he was in a cult that believed we were all living in some kind of terminal program or robotic AI unit..."
- ↑ Vault 76 residents: "[Intelligence 8+] Are you sure Sage WANTS to be rescued?"
Beckett: "Kinda? I mean, look. I haven't met a cult that I thought was good for him yet. He stays with them for a month or so and then I have to bail him out."
- ↑ Beckett: "He ran off, right? He does that. Don't worry, he'll find us when he wants to."
- ↑ Sage: "No, no, no, no... not the head! Cut out the heart... the supply. At the Cave."