“Check on the Responder Supply caches around Morgantown Airport.”
Find and listen to these five holotapes that are all located around the airport:
- Patrol 1: Training Exercise
- Patrol 2: Triage Center
- Patrol 3: Processing Center
- Patrol 4: Medical Center
- Patrol 5: Control Tower
- Once Tentative Plans is completed, go to the Responder training terminal (on the central-east side of the Morgantown Airport terminal runway near a red shipping container) and select "Volunteers: Advanced Training" and "Patrol Supplies."
- Listen to Patrol 1: Training Exercise.
- Go to the triage center on the southwest side of the airport and grab the next holotape from the safe.
- Listen to Patrol 2: Triage Center.
- Go to the processing center at the northern side of the airport and grab the key from Responder Rocky. Open the safe and grab the next holotape.
- Listen to Patrol 3: Processing Center.
- Go the medical center and retrieve the next holotape from a crate on the second floor.
- Listen to Patrol 4: Medical Center.
- Go to the air traffic control tower and select "Resource Requests" on the terminal.
- Listen to Patrol 5: Control Tower.
Behind the scenes
"Safe for Work," commonly abbreviated as SFW, is a phrase used to describe content that is appropriate to view in a formal setting, such as the workplace.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.