Background[edit | edit source]
Before the Great War, Safe 'n Clean Disposal was a dumping ground for vehicles. However, the "Safe" and "Clean" disposal company was anything but, as the employees disposed of radioactive waste from other companies in Appalachia by burying them in the pond located on company premises.
Layout[edit | edit source]
The site, to the north of the Whitespring Resort, is laid out with a central outbuilding, which houses a sleeping bag along with an adjacent latrine cabin. The site is surrounded by a field of debris, containing some radioactive barrels. There's also a weapons workbench available.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- To-do list - Note, on a table in the shack.
- Potential Vault-Tec bobblehead - By the pond on the bulldozer, on the seat next to the skeleton.
- Potential magazine - In the middle of the small red barn, on the metal shelving by the sleeping bag.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Safe 'n Clean Disposal appears only in Fallout 76.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Fallout 76 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide: "You may be shocked to learn that this dumping ground for rusting vehicles is neither safe, nor clean (though there is usually toilet paper in the outhouse). Expect fighting clustered around the small red barn."
- To-do list combined with the dumper and barrels found in the water