|For an overview of Nuka-Cola, see Nuka-Cola.|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Can be purchased from the Garret Twins at the Atomic Wrangler casino.
- One can be won free of charge during the unmarked quest Big Winner, Atomic Wrangler.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Because Rum & Nuka is an alcoholic beverage, the reduction in Intelligence is negated by having the Whiskey Rose perk.
- Unlike other forms of alcohol, Rum & Nuka does not carry any risk of alcohol addiction.
- Rum & Nuka is not affected by the Old World Gourmet perk.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
The drink is named after "Rum and Coke," the colloquial name for the mixed drink Cuba Libre, commonly served with lime.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- PC Playstation 3 Xbox 360 The properties for Rum & Nuka include a boost to the player's Agility. However, the magnitude of this effect is set to zero, though it has a set duration (4 minutes). [verified]
- PC Playstation 3 Xbox 360 Rum & Nuka is set as neither a food item nor a medicine item, meaning the magnitude of its effects are not modified by any of the player's skill levels. [verified]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.