The tower was inhabited by an unnamed man who, after some toil, managed to wire his radio into the tower and listen to Diamond City Radio. Shortly after, some wolves were attracted by the sounds and killed him.
The location consists of a small single-room operator shack at the bottom of the actual transmitter tower, supplemented on the outside by a parasol table near the door and an Advanced locked safe. The shack itself contains the tower's control equipment, along with a sleeping bag, a cooking station and assorted aid items, like food and beverages.
- Radioman's note, on the console inside the station.
- This location is the only explanation for Diamond City Radio and other Commonwealth radio stations being available on the Island.
- There are a couple of trees with buckets to harvest raw sap within the vicinity.
- There is a skeleton near the trailer with bobby pins next to it.
- While exploring this location, the sound of heavy wind is heard continuously in the background, denoting the location's high altitude relative to much of the rest of the Island.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.