“A pair of sturdy rubber work boots. They'll keep the sludge out, at least for a while.”— In-game description
With these old wading boots, you can walk on puddles of toxic waste safely until they melt.
They do nothing to insulate you from electrically charged floors however.
- Two pairs of boots can be found in Trapper Town in Klamath.
- Another pair can be found in a locker in the caves themselves.
- Smiley also has a pair if you wish to steal them, but you should let him keep them since you'll be taking him out of the caves.
- Another pair can be dug up from the Den's graveyard.
- Another pair can be found in the dresser, near the center of the south wall of the New Reno Arms basement.
- Another pair can be found in Ethyl Wright's room at New Reno East Side, in a dresser to the right of the door.
- Yet another pair can be found in a hotel (building directly west from the Professor's lab) at Broken Hills Residential, in a leftmost locker in a room closest to the entrance.
The boots help greatly in the toxic caves, where puddles of waste are plentiful.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.