With these old wading boots, you can walk on puddles of toxic waste safely until they melt. They do nothing to insulate the player character from electrically charged floors however.
- Two pairs of boots can be found in Trapper Town in Klamath.
- A pair can be found in a locker in the toxic caves in Klamath.
- Smiley has a pair that can be stolen from him. Though one might want to consider stealing them, as he will need them in the toxic caves.
- A pair can be dug up from the Den's graveyard.
- A pair can be found in the dresser, near the center of the south wall of the New Reno Arms basement.
- A pair can be found in Ethyl Wright's room at New Reno East Side, in a dresser to the right of the door.
- A pair can be found in a hotel (building directly west from the Professor's lab) at Broken Hills Residential, in a leftmost locker in a room closest to the entrance.
Section needed (needs)
This section is required but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
In Fallout 2, the boots help greatly in the toxic caves, where puddles of waste are plentiful.