|For the junk item, see Royal jelly (junk).|
An empty Buffout bottle that has been filled with a yellow, non-spoilable substance resembling honey. It can be consumed raw to restore a moderate amount of AP and satisfy a small amount of hunger with a low chance of disease and a moderate dose of radiation, or can be cooked to provide additional benefits.
Can only be obtained in the following locations, each with a 50% chance to spawn unless otherwise noted:
- Four can be found at Middle Mountain Cabins:
- One in a picnic basket next to a grave behind the east cabin.
- One next to a Pioneer Scouts terminal inside the south cabin.
- One inside the most eastern cabin, on a small table in the center of the cabin.
- One inside the southwest cabin, on top of a dresser, to the right.
- Three can be found at Mountainside Bed & Breakfast:
- One on the counter in the kitchen behind the coffee tin.
- One upstairs on the bookshelf under the window, on the bottom shelf.
- One on the lower entrance floor, on the table behind the cardboard box.
- One can be found at Tanagra Town in a bathtub in a house at the very top.
- A 6.25% chance to be collected at a Fasnacht Collectron station.
- This is the version of royal jelly that is found on the food/drink tab of the Pip-Boy that can be used in cooking.
- This version cannot be obtained from honey beasts.
Behind the scenes
Royal jelly is a substance produced by honey bees, which is fed to a larva to make them the queen of the hive.