|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, please change the link to point directly to the intended page.|
Roy may refer to:
- Roy Greene, the man who ended the Great Merchant Wars in the Hub, mentioned in Fallout.
- Roy Phillips, a disgruntled ghoul living in the Warrington tunnels in Fallout 3.
- Roy Wallace, a pre-War man abducted by aliens, mentioned in the Fallout 3 add-on Mothership Zeta.
- Roy (Fallout: New Vegas), a man living at the Old Mormon Fort in Freeside in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Roy Gottlieb, a former resident of Vault 11 and the head of Justice Bloc, mentioned in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Colonel Roy Blackwell, the signer of the papers to transport Project CIRCUITBREAKER to Vault 34, mentioned in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Roy Kerwood, a troubled employee of Atomic Mining Services at Kerwood mine, mentioned in Fallout 76.
- Real-life people:
- Roy Brown, a pioneering rhythm & blues singer, songwriter and musician whose performances of "Butcher Pete (Part 1)" and "Mighty, Mighty Man" were used in Fallout 3 and Fallout 4. "Butcher Pete (Part 2)" is used in Fallout 4, while "Butcher Pete (Part 1)" is reused in Fallout 76.
- Roy Fleck, a developer who worked at Bethesda Softworks as the lead server programmer on Fallout 76.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.