Rowdy used to be a raider in the Commonwealth, but she was left for dead by her fellow comrades during a raid. She was then found by the Atom Cats, who took her in as another member of the gang.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character is a merchant.||Sells: power armor parts and frame, fusion cores, Atom Cats custom paint job schematic.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
Rowdy is a power armor specialist merchant. She sells the Atom Cats custom paint job schematic and stocks fusion cores, a power armor frame, and a full set of Atom Cats painted T-60. She can also have parts of all sorts of power armor types, ranging from raider to X-01, but availability is limited by the Sole Survivor's level.
|Atom Cats jacket and jeans|
- Rowdy will repetitively comment "we could use a few more suits around here" when around the player character outside of direct dialogue. Purchasing or retrieving any number of power armor frames and keeping them in/around the garage doesn't seem to satiate this desire, which she will continue to express no matter what may change.
- Power armor mods sold by Rowdy are of the X+ variety. Placing any of these mods in a workbench inventory will allow an unlimited application of these mods to any corresponding power armor within any connected settlements.
Rowdy appears only in Fallout 4.
- PC Playstation 4 Xbox One Purchased power armor frame might spawn as owned making it essentially useless without console.[verified]
- PC To fix this on PC simply open the console and click on the power armor frame and then write setOwnership in the console.
- Reloading a previous save prior to purchasing the power armor frame should fix this.