A row boat is a small boat used before the Great War, rowed by oars.
In Fallout 3, they appear frequently in the Tidal Basin and the Potomac River, as well as in small lakes. They never directly contain loot, but sometimes hold lootable containers, and come in a variety of colors.
In Fallout: New Vegas, they appear mostly in Lake Mead, though some do appear in the add-on Honest Hearts. They never directly contain loot, but sometimes hold lootable containers, and come in a variety of colors. They can be seen towed behind trucks, such as at the boat launch at Callville Bay.
- A row boat is located inside the entrance to the flooded metro.
Fallout: New VegasEdit
- Several row boats can be found sunk under Lake Mead.
- A large number can be found at Callville Bay next to Captain Dean Boat Rentals.
- Another one is towed by a truck on the shore of Callville Bay.
- Around the docks of the Boulder Beach campground.
- A few resting on the beach at Cottonwood Cove.
- Means of transport to and from Dry Wells.
- Two near the Jamaica Plain billboard near Coast Guard Pier.
- On the banks of the Saugus River.
- Under the water and on the banks of the Mystic River.
- Off the docks in Lake Cochituate near Natick.
- A model of the rowboat is found in Longneck Lukowski's Cannery.