She's the bar maid of the Rose's Bed and Breakfast (although not the owner). Her specialty is the wasteland omelets.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character is a merchant.||Sells: food|
|This character is involved in quests.|
Kill the "chicken": The fenced-off building to the left of the Bed & Breakfast with the rocks piled in front of the door is the "chicken" coop where Rose gets the eggs for her omelets. Kill the "chicken" (actually a deathclaw) inside, and Rose will no longer sell omelets.
- At Rose's Bed & Breakfast the Chosen One can order some interesting meals and have the option of entering a brahmin fries-eating competition. If they break the record they will become poisoned - the fries are really brahmin testicles.
- Ordering a glass of water for $1000 comes with a cookie. Eating a wasteland omelet - Rose's specialty - for $25 will restore HP to full and cure poisoning.
- With an Intelligence below 4, the Chosen One can get a free omelet every time they speak to Rose (but nothing else).
- Rose uses dog in her dishes.
- Rose's great-niece Jas Wilkins can be encountered by the Courier in Sloan in Fallout: New Vegas. During dialogue it is revealed that Rose taught Jas the recipe to make wasteland omelets using deathclaw eggs, however, those omelets ceased to be made in Modoc when "someone" shot Rose's pet deathclaw in the eye.