The exterior consists of a fence around the ruined two-story family house, the fenced gate, which is unlocked by Barney Rook after beginning the Gun Run quest and a veranda at the back of the house. Up the stairs on the first floor, is an armor workbench. The second floor is Barney's vantage point and has a fusebox, which is used by Barney to unlock the gate.
The access hatch to the Barney's bunker can be found to the right after entering the building. There's a radio on the stand near the bed that emits only static. The locked door in the south-west corner can be unlocked with Barney's key after completing the associated quest. Behind the door there's a weapons workbench.
- Guns and Bullets issue #5 - In the bunker on a desk along the south wall.
- Reba - Carried by Barney Rook.
- Reba II - In the bunker, behind a locked door (requires Barney's key). To the right of the workbench, on a cabinet.
The Rook family house appears only in Fallout 4.
- PC Playstation 4 Xbox One Barney Rook may not exist, or already be dead upon arrival, therefore making the side quest impossible. However you can still get into the house by jumping on the car on the left then jumping onto the little bit of roof at the front of the house. From there you can then jump over the gated area and loot Barney Rook (if he is dead) for his basement key.[verified]
- PC Playstation 4 Xbox One After talking to Barney Rook and accepting the sidequest, Barney may open the door to the room with Reba II allowing the player to take the weapon without having first activated the turrets. [verified]
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.