|For an overview of rolling pins in the Fallout series of games, see rolling pin.|
A plain wooden rolling pin ordinarily used in baking to flatten dough. It is one of the weakest melee weapons in the game.
The rolling pin can successfully strike about 667 times from full condition before breaking. Due to its much higher base damage of 20, the simulation version can only successfully strike about 100 times before breaking.
A special version exists in the simulation Tranquility Lane, with significantly higher damage. It is found on the kitchen table in the Rockwell residence. If accessed outside the simulation via console command, it cannot be unequipped without using unequipitem <base_id>, nor removed from one's inventory without resetting the quest flag by using setquestobject <base_id> 0.
- In the Taft Tunnel not too far from the last door with the Brotherhood of Steel guard, on a table near a plush chair.
- In Mama Dolce's Food Distribution, top floor on a desk near Mama Dolce's loading yard door.
- There is one of these in the Megaton Water processing plant.
- suitcase under a bed in the underground lab. 3 can be found in a
- One can be found, in poor condition, in Doctor Lesko's lab at the Marigold station.
The rolling pin is the rarest non-unique melee weapon in Fallout 3.