Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Amoral Combat: Another combatant has made it through The Gauntlet. As the overboss, the Sole Survivor must kill them.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
T-60 power armor
|Aeternus||Legendary weapon or armor||Fusion core
Brotherhood of Steel holotag
- The knight spawns as either male or female.
- There is no talking to the knight as they're openly hostile the moment they enter the arena. They can be pacified, however, but since it's a battle to the death and the entrances are locked, they must be killed.
- It doesn't matter if the Sole Survivor is a member of the Brotherhood of Steel or not; the rogue knight will be hostile either way. Even if the Sole Survivor is part of the Brotherhood, killing the knight will not affect their reputation with the Brotherhood.
- The rogue knight may be a legendary character.
Playstation 4 Xbox One During the quest Amoral Combat, the rogue knight may not attack the Sole Survivor until they are attacked.[verified]