| ||This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, please change the link to point directly to the intended page.|
Roger may refer to:
- Roger Maxson, an officer in the United States Army who became the founder of the Brotherhood of Steel and its first High Elder after the Great War, mentioned in Fallout, Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas, Fallout 76 and the Fallout Bible.
- Roger Westin, Councilman and important political figure in the New California Republic in Fallout 2.
- Roger Rockwell, one of the inhabitants of Vault 112 and part of the Tranquility Lane simulation in Fallout 3.
- RogerRockwell.txt, dialogue for Roger Rockwell in Fallout 3.
- L.J. Rogers, an Outcast scientist, mentioned in Fallout 3.
- Roger Westin III, a soldier who fought, and died, during the First Battle of Hoover Dam, mentioned in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Rodger the Codger, a Freeside pickpocketer cut from Fallout: New Vegas.
- Roger (Fallout 4), a dead Railroad agent in Fallout 4.
- Roger Warwick, a synth and head of the Warwick household at Warwick homestead in Fallout 4.
- RogerWarwick.txt, dialogue for Roger Warwick in Fallout 4.
- Roger (factory), a union representative before the Great War, mentioned in Fallout 4.
- Roger (Vault-Tec), a Vault-Tec employee who was attacked by Frank Davidson, mentioned in Fallout 4.
- Roger (Creation Club), a scavenger that was part of Charlie's group, mentioned in the Creation Club content "Charlestown Condo."
- C.B. Rogers, a salvager in Denver in Van Buren.
- Real-life people:
- Roger Chang, a developer who worked at Obsidian Entertainment as an environment artist for Fallout: New Vegas.
- Anthony Rogers, a developer who worked at Obsidian Entertainment as an additional animator for Fallout: New Vegas.
- Ian Rogers, a developer who worked at Obsidian Entertainment as a quality assurance tester for Fallout: New Vegas.
- Roger Cross, a Canadian actor who voiced the biological research station in the Fallout: New Vegas add-on Old World Blues and Ulysses in the add-on Lonesome Road.
- Roger Jackson, an American actor who voiced Lawrence Higgs and male Institute scientists in Fallout 4.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.