|The following is based on Fallout Tactics and some details might contradict canon.|
Following the extermination of the raider camp in Freeport, the leaders of the various raider groups in the Midwest decided to hold a conference to decide on a method of dealing with the expanding Brotherhood forces, and to attempt to come to some sort of agreement on facing the mysterious menace rising in the west.
Rock Falls was attacked and decimated by the Brotherhood of Steel during the meeting in order to capture a mysterious technological artifact discovered by the raiders, which turns out to be a hand of one of the Calculator's humanoid robots. The four raider commanders (Bo Duffy, Luke Daniels, and Daisy-May and Jesse Gomer) were executed, and the raider forces in the region were disbanded.
General Barnaky said the raiders' base may be an excellent Brotherhood outpost, as its resources were intact (in fact, it was located midway between Brotherhood Bunkers Alfa and Beta) but when the Warrior returns after the mission, they find Rock Falls deserted.
- 15 Scorpios can be found here, the largest number in a single location in the game.
- 10 9mm M9FS Berettas are found here as well, the highest number of them found in any one location in game.
- 25 AK47s are here, the second largest amount of AK47s in one location in the game.
- A bottle of Classic Nuka-Cola and a stinky meat platter; in the fridge north of the insertion point.
- A bottle of voodoo and a pie floater; on a shelf in Luke's building.
- A Happy Pie and a bag of healing powder; in the chest outside Diesoon's cell.
- A bottle of Gamma Gulp beer, and a Big Book of Science; in the locked chest in the medical building.
- Another Big Book of Science carried by Diesoon.
- 11 armed T45LE land mines; in the mine field.
- A copy of Maddock's Tricks & Traps in the safe in Jesse's room.
The mission in Rock Falls is a simple extermination mission; all of the raiders need to be killed, and the artifact needs to be recovered.
Rock Falls has a massive depot of gasoline on the north side of the compound, which contradicts the fossil fuel crisis that the Fallout world was going through before the Great War. This suggests that Rock Falls was one of the few locations where the Earth's remaining gasoline was stored.
Rock Falls appears only in Fallout Tactics.