A pre-War memorial park built in honor of a roboticist who worked for General Atomics International. The mildly radioactive landscape is now home to feral ghouls and a deathclaw. The park was a target for a scrapping mission by the Rust Devils, who planned to take the four Protectrons located there. The Rust Devils were beat to their target by robots constructed by the Mechanist.
The commotion woke the deathclaw that was sleeping there, ultimately leaving three Rust Devils dead and two of their robots destroyed. After the battle, the Rust Devils captured one of the Mechanist's Robobrains, Jezebel, and used the deathclaw's skull in the construction of their sentry bot Ahab.
This location consists of a small lake surrounded by a pathway. There is a stage and two shacks. The southern shack contains a Novice locked terminal that controls four Protectron units. The southwestern shack is ruined and contains a leveled deathclaw and a trunk.
- When activated via the "Protectrons on Parade" option into the Novice-locked Protectron control terminal, the Protectron units perform a circuit of the pond, then walk onto the stage. They will engage the deathclaw if it approaches them.
- The park's Protectron control terminal also refers to a spare unit, which is in the wrecked shack and damaged beyond repair.
- If the Protectron override program is used when activating the Protectrons and "disengage safety sensors" is selected, all four Protectrons will immediately engage in a four-way deathmatch, ignoring the player character.
The Robotics Pioneer Park appears only in Fallout 4.
- Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Collector's Edition p. 356: "[5.10] ROBOTICS PIONEER PARK
A prewar memorial park built in honor of a roboticist of General Atomics International. Beware of Feral Ghouls. Of the two remaining cabins, one has a rear wall missing and a Deathclaw to face. The other has a Park Protectron Control Terminal (Novice) to hack, after which the four Protectron types can be activated. Don’t leave without inspecting the cabin west of the podium for a trunk."
(Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Map)
- Fort Hagen hangar terminal entries; Ivey's terminal, Pioneer Park disaster