The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
A small, collectible model made up of parts from different robot model kits. There are 3 known variations:
- The upper body of a Mister Handy and the lower body of a Protectron (Model A)
- The upper body of a Protectron and the lower body of a Sentry bot (Model B)
- The upper body of a Sentry bot and the lower body of a Mister Gutsy (Model C)
Though these items appear in Fallout 4, their designs are based on the protectron, sentry bot, Mister Handy and Mister Gutsy from Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas, a trait shared by most collectible models in Fallout 4.
- In a shack on the northeast shore of Lake Cochituate, surrounded by mirelurks. (Model A)
- On a hidden area that you can find at the back of the building by entering a pipe in Poseidon Reservoir (Model B)
- Mahkra Fishpacking on a shelf in a building on the east end of the factory. (Model C)
- Rarely found in a Vault-Tec lunchbox
- RobCo sales & service center contains several:
- In a locker just after Power Substation A where the floor becomes flooded.
- On a shelf behind a master locked terminal in the research wing.
- In the brain extraction area of the research labs near a terminal.
- If attempting to sell this item to a vendor, a message will be shown: "You cannot sell quest items".
- Also, do not leave 'on show' in settlement locations otherwise other characters can take them - and one will not be able to find it. The items are safe in containers, though.
- According to the Vault Dweller's Survival Guide (Page 91), the models are all "knickknacks" to decorate your home with or to be sold, no mention of a quest.
- The existence of these models seem to have been meant to imply the release of the Automatron DLC.
- Model A and C can not be made in the Automatron DLC as adding extra arms removes Mister Handy eyes and the Mister Handy thruster arms can not be added to any other torso types.
- Many people had speculated that they where an Easter egg for Automatron.