A small, collectible model made up of parts from different robot model kits. There are 3 known variations:
- The upper body of a Mister Handy and the lower body of a protectron (model A).
- The upper body of a protectron and the lower body of a sentry bot (model B).
- The upper body of a sentry bot and the lower body of a Mister Gutsy (model C).
- Can rarely be found in Vault-Tec lunchboxes.
- In a shack on the northeast shore of Lake Cochituate, surrounded by mirelurks (model A)
- Poseidon Reservoir, in a hidden area at the back of the building found by entering a pipe (model B).
- Mahkra Fishpacking, on a shelf in a building on the east end of the factory (model C).
- RobCo sales & service center contains several:
- In a locker just after power substation A where the floor becomes flooded.
- On a shelf behind a master locked terminal in the research wing.
- In the brain extraction area of the research labs near a terminal.
- Though these items appear in Fallout 4, their designs are based on the protectron, sentry bot, Mister Handy and Mister Gutsy from Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas, a trait shared by most collectible models in Fallout 4.
- Model A cannot be replicated at the robot workbench in Automatron, as adding extra arms removes Mister Handy eyes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.