The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
A project undergoing construction sometime before the Great War, under construction by George and "K", the RobCo Auto-Cache (a name still undergoing finalization) was the first and only facility constructed out of a planned series, unfortunately being canceled by Robert House, who wanted the resources to go to a mysterious personal project, before its completion.
Incredibly unfinished and rushed, the Auto-Cache project advertised itself as "a repository as smart as you!", an alternative to Vault-Tec Vaults, utilizing RobCo's patented "Easy-Access Eye" to scan and register the user's Pip-Boy 2000 series Pip-Boy, giving them access to a large repository, capable of storing and securing everything in an incredibly convenient manner, from stocks to weapons to luxuries, without the need of human guards. However, almost none of the advertised features were fully developed or even stocked, with K having to remind George to add various objects and amenities to the facility.
The main attraction of the facility, aside from its protective and automated values, was the RobCo Mega-Dispenser. A series of dispensers capable of accepting specially made tokens (only one of which was ever made, as a testing object) and dispensing a variety of weapons.
The facility was to have a tour shortly before opening, although the facility was to be prepared and completed in 6 months, the tour was moved up to two weeks, unfortunately, shortly after the announcement, House decided to finally shut down the project, leaving the facility to decay.
However, after the Great War, an adventurer by the name of Crane came into possession of a map of the facility, as well as the code to access the storage. However, he lacked the Pip-Boy to obtain access to the area. His exploits would inspire many others to attempt to capture him and obtain his treasure.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
- A repository as smart as you - Note, underneath the "Three Easy Steps" posters.
- ADD CRATES HERE - Note, on the second floor of the cache, on the side of a wooden crate in-between two wooden crate containers, past the "Fresh Food" sign.
- ADD FOOD HERE - Note, pinned to the "Fresh Food" sign.
- ADD LUXURY HERE - Note, on the ground near the "Refreshments on Demand" sign.
- ADD WEAPONS HERE - Note, on a shelf next to the "Personal Security" sign.
- Imagine your memories here! - Note, pinned to the "RobCo at Your Service" sign.
- Order yours today! - Note, on a desk in the sales office behind the latched door.
- RobCo stock shares (1000) - Note, pinned to the "Economic Security" sign.
- Three Treasury bonds (100) - Notes, on some boxes on a shelf along the top catwalk.
- Cache control room key - Key, on a desk, to the left of the system registration terminal.
While having the appearance of a vendor that should dispense randomized loot, the vendors give the same exact items every time a player character completes the quest. The vendors give the following when choosing to redeem the token:
|Vendor Type||Weapon||Effect 1||Effect 2|
|Energy Weapon||Laser Pistol||Furious||+10% Damage While Aiming|
|Shotgun||Pump-action||Suppressor's||+25% faster fire rate|
|Rifle||Hunting Rifle||Anti-Armor||V.A.T.S. critical shots do +50% damage|
|Pistol||.44 Pistol||Two-Shot||Bashing damage increased by 40%|
|Unarmed||Knuckles||Vampire||+40% more power attack damage|
|Two-handed Melee||Sledgehammer||Bloodied||40% Faster Swing Speed|
|One-Handed Melee||Sickle||Executioner||Reflects 50% of melee damage while blocking|
- ↑ RobCo auto-cache 001 terminal entries#Tour Guide Walkthrough
- ↑ RobCo auto-cache 001 terminal entries#System registration terminal
- ↑ A repository as smart as you
- ↑ Treasury bonds (100)
- ↑ Imagine your memories here!
- ↑ ADD CRATES HERE
- ↑ ADD LUXURY HERE
- ↑ ADD WEAPONS HERE
- ↑ ADD FOOD HERE
- ↑ Events of The Elusive Crane questline.