Along Route 65 near the northeastern border between The Mire and the Cranberry Bog are a couple of signs and a guard station. From there a road littered with delivery trucks and guarded by robots leads up to a parking lot. Past this parking lot is either the Robco Research Center or a walkway that leads to a broken monorail. The area surrounding the research center is mostly filled with various junk items with a random plan found in a tool case on the southern side of the property.
There are three entrances to the main facility, one on the southeastern side, another on the southwestern side and an elevator entrance that leads down to the Robotics Technology Facility. The first room after entering from the southwestern side is the reception area which is a reception terminal that gives some introductory information about RobCo. Past the front desk and up some stairs are two doors and an elevator. One door leads to the research wing while the other goes to facilities management, and the elevator goes to the basement. The two wings however are not separated, and consist of three different floors.
The first floor is home to the Robobrain R&D Department where a power armor station is available, the Robobrain Assembly Department which is where the engineering terminal is found, a storage area and and a couple of bathrooms. On the second floor is made of various offices, a lab, a kitchen and dinning area, two exits, and the Robotics Technology Facility RB-2851. In RB-2851, there are two power armor stations, a weapons workbench, and an elevator that leads to a third exit. The third floor consists entirely of offices, including HR, and the Quality Control office.
The basement is a small area consisting of a hallway with office and lab spaces, and one lab. A chemistry station can also be found to the left of the elevator.
- Holotapes and notes
- Betsy Spinelli's holotape - In a desk in the Robobrain Assembly room.
- Enola Walker's story, part 2 - Holotape, in the gatehouse.
- Mr. Torturers - Holotape, on a desk in the basement.
- Note from management - In Clara Song's office, on the desk.
- Tinkering - Holotape, in the Robobrain R&D department.
- Robot virus - Holotape, obtained from a terminal during Mayor for a Day.
- Potential magazines (2)
- On a desk to the left of the elevator in the basement.
- In a blocked room on the first floor, accessed by jumping high inside the Robobrain Assembly room on the first floor through the ceiling. Or via falling down a hole on the second floor from a second floor office. On top of a broken library terminal next to a Picklock level 3 safe (may clip through the terminal's screen).
- Other loot
- Power armor - At one of the power armor stations inside the Robotics Technology Facility.
- Random plan - In a large toolbox in the Robobrain Assembly room on the first floor.
- Fusion core - On a metal cart in the Robobrain Assembly room.
- Mini nuke - On the ground next to the first console to the left of the entry to the Robotics Technology Facility.
- Eyebot model - In an office on the second floor.
- Mr. Handy model - Inside the HR office on the second floor, underneath a small table shelf.
- Three robot parts models:
- Inside a lab in the basement.
- Within the women's restroom, inside a toilet.
- Inside the Robotics Technology Facility, near the power armor spawn.
- Sentry bot model - In an office on the second floor.
- Two hazmat suits:
- In a box in-between the Robobrain R&D and Storage rooms.
- In the Robotics Technology Facility, on a shelf.
RobCo Research Center appears only in Fallout 76.