Background[edit | edit source]
Layout[edit | edit source]
The raider camp consists of one building with minimal loot. To the south, there is a swimming pool with a dead settler on one end and a trip wire in the northwest corner. In the reception room, there is a floor safe behind the counter. Behind the building, the remains of an individual poking through the dumpster can be found.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Fusion core - behind the motel, in a fusion reactor on the west side of the building.
- Raider power armor - against the front wall, in a corner.
Related quests[edit | edit source]
- Reclamation: The Sole Survivor learns from Dr. Secord that a synth was kidnapped by raiders. They can help with the planned retrieval mission by placing a tracking beacon on the synth and reporting back to the Synth Retention Bureau.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
The Roadside Pines motel appears only in Fallout 4.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Xbox One The raiders in the area may be stuck lying down. Their health bar will not be shown unless targeted with V.A.T.S. After death no gore is provided, their bodies can not be looted and they become immovable.[verified]
- PC Playstation 4 Xbox One The suit of power armor is slightly clipped into the wall. Interacting with it is considered theft. Other players have reported variations of this bug as seen below.[verified]
- Playstation 4 The power armor can not be interacted with after fast traveling away, then back again.[verified]
- Playstation 4 Xbox One The power armor can be interacted with after fast traveling away, then back again, though it is considered theft.[verified]
- PC Playstation 4 Xbox One The power armor just glitches and can't be activated (entered).[verified]
- This may be fixed by saving then restarting the game and/or reloading[verified], however this will be classed as stealing.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Collector's Edition p. 354: "[5.02] ROADSIDE PINES MOTEL
On the north outskirts of Natick is a motel of ill repute, thanks to recent Raider activities. Check the reception floor for a safe (Novice). Grab items from the trunk in the room with the chemistry station outside. Head around the back to the generator with the Fusion Core."
(Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Map)