The raider camp consists of one building with minimal loot. To the south, there is a swimming pool with a dead settler at one end and a trip wire in the northwest corner. In the reception room, there is a Novice-locked floor safe behind the counter. Behind the building, the remains of an individual poking through the dumpster can be found. A chemistry station and cooking station are found on the premises.
- Fusion core - Behind the motel, in a generator on the west side of the building.
- Raider power armor - Against the front wall, in a corner.
- Reclamation: The Sole Survivor learns from Dr. Secord that a synth was kidnapped by raiders. They can help with the planned retrieval mission by placing a tracking beacon on the synth and reporting back to the Synth Retention Bureau.
The Roadside Pines Motel appears only in Fallout 4.
The suit of power armor is slightly clipped into the wall. Interacting with it is considered theft. Other players have reported variations of this bug, as seen below.[verified]
- The power armor can not be interacted with after fast traveling away, then back again.[verified]
- The power armor can be interacted with after fast traveling away, then back again, though it is considered theft.[verified]
- The power armor simply glitches and can not be activated (entered).[verified]
- The inability to interact with the power armor may be fixed by saving then restarting the game and/or reloading[verified]; however, activating the armor will still be considered stealing.
- V.A.T.S. After death, no gore is displayed, their bodies can not be looted, and they become immovable.[verified] The raiders in the area may be stuck lying down. Their health bars will not be shown unless targeted with
- Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Collector's Edition p. 354: "[5.02] ROADSIDE PINES MOTEL
On the north outskirts of Natick is a motel of ill repute, thanks to recent Raider activities. Check the reception floor for a safe (Novice). Grab items from the trunk in the room with the chemistry station outside. Head around the back to the generator with the Fusion Core."
(Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Map)