The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
Road leathers (1)
|Mod||DR||ER||RR||Effect||Description||Weight||Req. Rank||Req. Resources||Value||Base ID|
|Standard lining||0||0||0||Standard.||1.1||None||Ballistic fiber x2|
|Treated lining||4||2||0||Perception +1, Agility +1||Improves Perception and Agility.||1.2||None||Ballistic fiber x4|
|Resistant lining||6||3||0||Perception +1, Agility +2||Improves Perception and Agility.||1.3||None||Ballistic fiber x7|
|Protective lining||8||4||0||Perception +2, Agility +2||Improves Perception and Agility.||?||None||Ballistic fiber x9|
Pure fluorescent flux x2
|Shielded lining||10||5||0||Perception +3, Agility +3, Luck +1||Improves Perception, Agility and Luck.||?||None||Ballistic fiber x11|
Pure fluorescent flux x4
- Plan: Treated lining raider underarmor
- Plan: Protective lining raider underarmor
- Plan: Resistant lining raider underarmor
- Plan: Shielded lining raider underarmor
- Can be crafted once the plans have been purchased from the vendor bot Raider at Sutton station.
- The plan can be found in Pleasant Valley cabins, next to a armor workbench.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.