The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Riverside Manor was home to Frederick, Shannon and Olivia Rivers before and after the Great War. A secret facility in the basement was built before the war for Shannon's training as she prepared to portray the Mistress of Mystery in the upcoming Silver Shroud television series. To optimize her training Frederick bought, installed, and reprogrammed a custom RobCo computer mainframe called Cryptos that originated from a dropped Defense Intelligence Agency project.
After the war, the Rivers adopted many orphaned girls and later founded the Order of Mysteries to help the people of Appalachia by working in the shadows to eliminate threats, such as the raiders. The underground facility became the secret headquarters to the Order where the members trained and received their missions. The facility was also equipped with a fabricator that can create or repair the Order's equipment.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
- Order of Mysteries - Council recording - Holotape, on the council chamber terminal.
- Order of Mysteries - Rank: Initiate - Obtained by interacting with the CRYPTOS terminal for the first time.
- Order of Mysteries - Infirmary log - Underneath the manor in the infirmary accessible from the password-locked terminal.
- Order of Mysteries - Production log 194 - In the lower southern room on the fabrication terminal.
- Order of Mysteries - Production log 209 - In the same room next to the weapons workbench on crates.
- Order of Mysteries - Production log 212 - In the same room next to the weapons workbench on a terminal.
- Random bobblehead - In a bureau on the second floor to the left of the main staircase and directly right of the main bedroom door.
- Fusion core - Sitting on a cart with a microscope in the basement near the weapons workbench.
The Pulowski Preservation shelters outside of the manor are secretly elevators into the basement. Once Into the Mystery is completed, simply activating the door while inside of the shelter will teleport the player character into the basement, but a worn veil or Veil of Secrets must be equipped to pass the laser grid. Using these shelters bypasses the Scorched inside and outside of the Manor but Mole rats spawn near the shelters.
Riverside Manor appears only in Fallout 76.