The ritual site is a subterranean complex used for worship by the swampfolk, where they sacrifice unwary travelers and keep a vessel full of blood surrounding the Krivbeknih, a very dark and mysterious tome. The mood is implied to be "satanic" by Marcella and "none of your business" according to Obadiah Blackhall. The entry to the cavern is blocked by wooden planks until the quest The Dark Heart of Blackhall has been obtained. Following a straight path through the cavern will lead to a small pit, where one can find a small bubbling gas pit surrounded by skeletons, a safe which contains moonshine, and a Stealth Boy. At the very bottom is the ritual chamber where the Krivbeknih can be found, as well as the ritual knife, a unique weapon. Taking the Krivbeknih or the ritual knife causes several angry swampfolk to spawn and descend down into the cave. While exploring, one can hear the same eerie whispers heard in the virulent underchambers in the Dunwich Building.
- Ritual knife - In the northwest chamber stuck in a body that has been sacrificed.
- The Krivbeknih - In the northwest chamber right near the ritual knife.
- Stealth Boy - In the open safe in the southern part of the east section.
- Nuka-Cola Quantum - In an open coffin in a nook in the northern part of the east section.
- A very small damaged garden gnome and very small wild punga fruit can be found in a small tunnel, with a skeleton at the
- Coffins can be seen protruding from the cavern walls in places.
- Swampfolk have re-staged the dead and some items to display in certain areas.
The ritual knife, stealth boy and/or various other items may clip through the floor or the object they are sitting on. Reloading the autosave when entering the ritual site may correct this.[verified]