The ritual mask is headgear used by the Cult of the Mothman in Appalachia. It consists of a brown headwrap, tied together with a decayed human skull used as a mask and two antlers on either side of the head.
- One can be found in the basement of the Mothman Museum in Point Pleasant. The player character must have a Picklock skill of at least 2 in order to access the door.
- One can be found deep inside the Lucky Hole Mine, on top of a control panel in a room located behind the altar.
- One is located inside the cabin on top of a dresser in Johnson's Acre.
- One can be found at Watoga Municipal Center, on top of a set of lockers on the second floor.
- Sometimes sold by the general goods variant Sunny at Foundation.