| ||For an overview of Ripper models in various games, see Ripper.|
Good for a low-mid level melee player. The beauty of the ripper is that the attack button can be held down and it will dismember anything in front of the player. This makes it very good for large hordes or large, slow creatures
- They are oftem carried by Legionary Assassins.
- One is available after passing a speech check at Mick & Ralph's with Mick.
- Quite a number of Fiends in Vault 3 carry Rippers.
- From Arcade Gannon after For Auld Lang Syne.
- Vulpes Inculta uses one when you first encounter him in Nipton
- Rippers do more damage in one action in VATS than in normal combat.
- Xbox 360 Sometimes, a ripper is in your inventory that is available for use and does not show up in the shop menus, but if it is dropped, you will not be able to pick it up again.