The ring stand is a tall pole stand, with a wide rectangular base and heigh adjustable ring holder, designed to hold a single narrow research test tube. As it cannot be directly interacted with, its only purpose when placed is as decoration.
Ring stand (1)
- Two at University Point.
- One in the Combat Zone.
- One in Graygarden homestead.
- One in Greater Mass blood clinic.
- One in HalluciGen, Inc.
- One in Mass Bay Medical Center's operating theater.
- One in the Science! Center.
- One in the Railroad HQ.
- One at Weston water treatment plant.
- One on board the Yangtze.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.