The revolutionary sword is a simple steel spadroon with a straight, single-edged blade and wooden hilt. It has a medium swing speed, swinging in a diagonal downward slash and a horizontal swipe following that. A downward chop serves as its power attack. It is the same type of sword that the original Minutemen would have used during the Revolutionary War.
|Slot||Mod||Description||Weapon prefix||Perk needed||Components||Form ID|
|Upgrade||No upgrade||–||–||–||–||–||–||Steel x2||–|
|Serrated blade||Targets bleed. Exceptional damage.||Serrated||+12 +2/sec for 5 sec||–||+25||Blacksmith 2||Adhesive x1
|Electrified||Adds Electrical damage.||Electrified||+15||–||+50||Blacksmith 2
|Stun pack||Adds Electrical damage, and chance to stun.||Stunning||+25||–||+100||Blacksmith 3
- Shem Drowne sword - Unique revolutionary sword that deals radiation damage.
- Wielded by raiders around level 21-25.
- One can be found in the hand of a skeleton, falling out of the body of a decaying whale on the beach. Located directly between Warwick homestead and Poseidon Energy.
- One can be found inside a room about the revolution in a display case in Faneuil Hall. Breaking the case may be necessary to retrieve the sword.
- One can be found in the Museum of Witchcraft in a hole in the top floor ceiling. It is stuck inside a skeleton on the table.
- Vault 118. One can be found in a display case in the museum room of
- Sold by Myrna in Diamond City.