A pre-War Boston MTA station, now serving as a fortress for a contingent of raiders.
The station itself is somewhat small, containing two Protectrons that can be activated. The entrance area contains radroaches, but they are easily taken out by the Sole Survivor or the Protectrons if they are activated.
Similar to the surrounding area above ground, the station itself is run by raiders. At the end of the station there is a unique raider called Cinder. In the first big area, there is an Advanced terminal. Hacking it will open a door to a small room containing Jet and a duffle bag. There is a book return terminal in the lobby of the arcade northeast of the station entrance.
When the area where Cinder is located has been cleared, to the right there will be more raiders. Upon exiting the train, there is an Advanced locked door on the right. Inside the cart within here is an explosives box. The other door that is chained contains four feral ghouls and a pack of duct tape as well as several containers with junk items. The second door has a tripwire right in front of it with grenades attached.
- Live & Love Issue #5 - On the third floor of the arcade building on the north side of the entrance to the station. The magazine is sitting on the cooking station at the top of the stairs.
- Book return tokens - From raiders in the area. Three on the counter on the top floor of the arcade building. More can be found in the locked steamer trunk on the same floor.
- Bottlecap mine - On the second floor of the red brick building, slightly northwest from the underground entrance.
- Fusion core - Can be found in the book return terminal in the building next to the station. This costs 50 tokens.
- Nuka-Cherry - On the bottom floor of the arcade, on the front counter.
- Protectron model kit - In a locked garage southwest of the Revere Beach station. One has to enter by climbing a fallen tree onto the roof. The model kit is in the corner across from the power armor station, at the base of a steel support near the small table and vase. The model is sometimes found on the table directly beside the power armor station.
- Day Tripper - Near the entrance, on the desk in the farthest room.
- Butcher's Bill 2: A survivor may have made it out of the Augusta safehouse disaster. His name is Blackbird and he was spotted recently. Doctor Carrington tasks the player character to gather more details regarding his fate.
- Kidnapping: Concerned settlers will ask the Sole Survivor to help them rescue a fellow settler that was kidnapped for ransom by nearby hostiles, hoping to have them freed without harm.
- Raider Troubles: A group of settlers is struggling to defend themselves against a nearby group of raiders and asks the Sole Survivor for help.
- Randolph Safehouse: The Railroad agent Mister Tims will leave dead drops in the form of six holotapes for the Sole Survivor, containing information about possible hazards to the Railroad's escort and escape of synths out of the Commonwealth. They can assist in these efforts by clearing out the location of hostiles.
- Quartermastery: Scribe Haylen has identified the location of a piece of technology she wishes to retrieve and catalog. She asks the Sole Survivor for help in bringing back the technology in one piece.
- Cleansing the Commonwealth: Knight Rhys gives the Sole Survivor an assignment to clear the location of what he calls "abominations" to further the aims of the Brotherhood of Steel.
- To the Mattresses: The synth-hating L&L Gang is a major threat to the Railroad. Desdemona has a lead on them and asks the Sole Survivor to help neutralize their members.
- Reclamation: The Sole Survivor learns from Dr. Secord that a synth was kidnapped by raiders. They can help with the planned retrieval mission by placing a tracking beacon on the synth and reporting back to the Synth Retention Bureau.
- Stop the Raiding: The Sole Survivor becomes aware of a group of settlers being terrorized by nearby raiders and can offer to help.
- The outside portion of the Revere Beach station region is one of a few places where an infinite supply of weapons, ammunition, medical supplies, food, water, and other junk may be obtained with no respawn delay.
- For companion comments in this location, see Revere.
The Revere Beach station appears only in Fallout 4.
Behind the scenes
Glowing radroaches may spawn with regular radroach skins and vice versa. [verified]
- Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Collector's Edition pp. 335-336: "[4.16] REVERE BEACH STATION
Prior to the war, Revere Beach Boardwalk was supposed to be a place where families and vacationers could come and have fun during the summer months. However, gangs of teens in black leather, racing their muscle cars, drove out most of the polite folks. The boardwalk turned into a hangout for this unsavory element. Nowadays, if you fancy a stroll along the boardwalk with the sea breeze in your hair, you may need to remove the band of Raiders occupying this area."
(Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Map)