On October 23, 2102 Reuben fled from Vault 51 and sought out residents of the recently opened Vault 76 to secure their assistance in destroying his vault's ZAX artificial intelligence unit. Shortly after escaping he recorded two holotapes which reveal his departure was prompted when the AI turned on him. While the checklist on his corpse indicates he was able to successfully meet someone from Vault 76, his mission was ultimately left incomplete. He died before he could return to his vault, although the exact circumstances of his death are unclear.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
- Helen Marks & Reuben Gill - 20780803 - Holotape, inside Vault 51 on a push cart in the medical room.
- Reuben Gill - 20840520 - Holotape, inside Vault 51 on a desk near a terminal in the security room.
- Reuben Gill - 20940303 - Holotape, inside Vault 51 next to a TV in the overseer's bedroom.
- Reuben Gill - 21021023 - Holotape, inside Vault 51 on a bureau in a room to the northwest.
- Reuben Gill to whoever finds this vault - Holotape, inside Vault 51 next to a terminal at the entrance.