|For the repair kits in Fallout: New Vegas, see weapon repair kit.|
Repair kits are single-use items which allow player characters to immediately restore the condition of any item in their stash or inventory to 100% (basic repair kits) or 130% (improved repair kits) for zero crafting material cost on the fly. Players must inspect/examine the item in order to apply the repair kit.
- Basic repair kits can be purchased from the Atomic Shop as a single item for 50 or in bundles of six or fifteen.
- Improved repair kits have a chance of being given as a reward from successful completion of Scorched Earth, Project Paradise and Encryptid.
- Both types of repair kits cannot be dropped, crafted, sold, or traded with other players.
- Repair kits cannot be used in Nuclear Winter.
- Repair kits were first introduced with patch 188.8.131.52.
- Prior to patch 184.108.40.206, basic repair kits purchased from the Atomic Shop were automatically added to the most recently played character's inventory.
- Prior to the release of Wastelanders, improved repair kits could be obtained by successful completion of the original Vault 94 raid missions, such as Vault Mission: Dead in the Water.