Located south of Sons of Dane compound and east of ATLAS Observatory, this one-room relay tower is similar to the other relay towers in Appalachia. Central to the room is a pillar with a relay tower terminal on the south side. The southwestern facing entrance is flanked by an automated wall turret on each side. Inside the southwestern facing entrance is a wall-mounted med-kit that typically contains water in some form.
The southeastern side of the exterior has a staircase leading to the roof, where a super mutant sentry typically will alert the other occupants of your approach. The entrance on the northeastern wall is flanked by an automated wall turret on the west side of the door, typically of the machine gun variety.
- Potential Vault-Tec bobblehead - Inside a locker.
- Potential magazine - On the top of the mainframe computer bank (right side), near the lamp, on the computer attached to the large concrete central pillar; northwest if looking at the middle pillar (southeast side of the room).
- Fusion core - To the left of the relay tower terminal on a shelf.
- Heating coil - Inside a toolbox on a wooden crate (is a quest related item).
- Request Government Air Drop: A US government supply requisition holotape can be used in the relay tower terminal.
Relay tower LW-B1-22 appears only in Fallout 76.