This is a standard radio relay tower with laser turrets guarding its perimeter and its two entrances to the northeast and northwest. A crane is parked outside the western corner of the building carrying some construction supplies and a toolbox. On top of the roof is a skeleton lying next to a paint can, a large toolbox and some welding goggles.
Inside the relay tower is a blue system relay terminal which US government supply requisition holotapes can be loaded into. Along its northeastern wall is a set of lockers and a locked ammo box (Picklock 0) and fold-down cots line its southeastern wall. A maintenance personnel terminal sits next to a desk fan, on a desk in the middle of the room.
- Random Vault-Tec bobblehead - On the roof, sitting on a large toolbox.
- Random magazine - At the north-facing set of lockers, on a shelf.
- Random weapon mod - On a metal shelf, near the emergency management system relay terminal.
- A short distance to the east of this location is an aluminum deposit which can be mined or harvested by placing a camp and building an extractor.
- The relay tower terminal can be used with a US government supply requisition holotape to Request Government Air Drop of supplies.
Relay tower HG-B7-09 appears only in Fallout 76.
Behind the scenesEdit
Relay tower HG-B7-09 was given the placeholder name "relay tower 5" during development.