This is a standard radio relay tower with machine gun turrets guarding the perimeter and its two entrances to the north and west. Inside is a blue system relay terminal which US government supply requisition holotapes can be loaded into. There is a set of lockers in its southeastern corner and two first aid boxes on a shelf directly in front of the western entrance (one is locked - Picklock 0).
- AUTOMATED RECORD 0000002 - Holotape, found in a "Mysterious Box" west of the relay tower.
- Volunteers needed! - Note, found on the body of a Responder Volunteer near a house outside of the relay tower.
- Fusion core - On top of the central control panel, along the wall closest to the repairable terminal.
- Request Government Air Drop - A US government supply requisition holotape can be used in the relay tower terminal.
- Always Vigilant - Defend Rover while he conducts repairs to the relay tower.
- Hunter for Hire - Load the broadcast tape into the relay tower terminal.
Relay tower EM-B1-27 appears only in Fallout 76.
- ↑ Fallout 76 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Atlas of Appalachia, p. 289: "RELAY TOWER EM-B1-27
"This small hilltop military relay tower has a parked APC and possible access to a Vertibot drop."
(Fallout 76 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide)