Regis acts as Papa Khan's right hand man. This position is also literal, as Regis takes the seat to Papa's right in the Great Khan's longhouse. Regis is also the Great Khan's law enforcer and as such will warn the Courier to watch their step. Although loyal to Papa, believing him to be one of the best leaders of the Khans, Regis harbors doubts about Papa Khan's recent decisions, especially his newfound friendship with the Legion.
Interactions with the player character
|This character starts quests.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Oh My Papa: Regis will pull the Courier aside after attempting to convince Papa Khan to break his alliance with the Legion and explain how to get Papa to change his mind.
- We Are Legion: After completing the quest for the Legion, Papa will name the Courier his heir. Speaking to Regis after Papa Khan is killed will allow a Legion player to decide the fate of the tribe. It is also possible to hand leadership over to Regis and allow him to lead the Khans north to begin a new life.
Effects of player's actions
- Regis will not offer the quest Oh My Papa if the Courier has earned a vilified reputation with the Great Khans, stating that he "should not be talking about this with an outsider." This can be fixed by picking up Karl's journal, talking to Papa again and leaving the longhouse.
- If Papa Khan is killed, Regis will become the leader of the Great Khans unless the Courier is Papa's heir. Without Papa Khan's guidence, Regis will agree to an alliance with the NCR, ultimately at the detriment of the Khans.
- He is one of the few named characters affected by the Sneering Imperialist perk.
- Regis sleeps beside a stack of pre-war books and magazines, including Lad's Life, Milsurp Review, and Programmer's Digest.
Regis appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- The Courier: "Tell me about Papa Khan."
Regis: "Papa is one of the best leaders the Khans have ever had. He's kept us together through all of our hardships, ever since we left California."
- The Courier: "Tell me a little about the Great Khans."
Jack: "Papa may look like a big angry bear, but he's a softie at heart. Regis is cool - scary, but cool. The rest are all pretty groovy, even little Jerry."
- The Courier: "That doesn't sound so bad."
Jerry the Punk: "Sure, maybe not if you're some hulking reprobate like Regis or baked to the gills like Jack. I've tried five times and still haven't made it."
(Jerry the Punk's dialogue)
- The Courier: "Now that you're in command, will you lead the Khans against Caesar and fight for the NCR?"
Regis: "Without Papa Khan's guidance, I don't know what else to do. All right - you can tell the NCR the Great Khans will fight for them when Caesar attacks."