Split (reason: Should be split by game like other perks)
It has been suggested that this article or section should be split. Please help Nukapedia by discussing this issue on the article's talk page.
“You must be part mirror! Instantly gain +10 Energy Resistance.”
“You must be part mirror! For enemies that favor weapons inflicting this type of damage (such as Institute synths, foes armed with cryo or energy weaponry, and tesla arc traps), this proves to be an impressive defense. To a Raider attempting to hit you with a baseball bat, this offers no protection. Further complement this resistance by taking the Moving Target, Robot Sympathy, and Shield Harmonics perks. The Toughness perk offers all-around protection and might be a better fit.”— Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide description
|1||PER 7||You must be part mirror! Instantly gain +10 Energy Resistance.||000CA99D|
|2||PER 7, LVL 11||You now have +20 Energy Resistance.||000CA99E|
|3||PER 7, LVL 21||You now have +30 Energy Resistance.||000CA99F|
|4||PER 7, LVL 35||You now have +40 Energy Resistance.||00065E4B|
|5||PER 7, LVL 42||You now have +50 Energy Resistance.||00065E4C|
“You must be part mirror!”
|1||Gain +10 Energy Resistance.||000CA99D|
|2||You now gain +20 Energy Resistance.||000CA99E|
|3||You now gain +30 Energy Resistance.||000CA99F|
|4||You now gain +40 Energy Resistance.||00065E4B|
- Nuclear Winter
|1||You now gain +40 Energy Resistance.||00479B51|
Refractor is not the only Energy Resistance perk in Fallout 76, and similar perks may be used instead of or in addition to it, including:
- Barbarian (Strength perk): up to +80 Damage Resistance for having a high Strength.
- Bodyguards (Charisma perk): up to +36 Damage and Energy Resistance for having teammates.
- Bullet Shield (Strength perk): up to +60 Damage Resistance while firing a heavy weapon.
- Evasive (Agility perk): up to +45 Damage and Energy Resistance for having a high Agility.
- Ironclad (Endurance perk): up to +50 Damage and Energy Resistance for wearing non-power armor.
- Junk Shield (Luck perk): up to +30 Damage and Energy Resistance for carrying junk.
- Moving Target (Agility perk): up to +45 Damage and Energy Resistance while sprinting.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.